Thank you for considering to submit your restoration story to our website. We will do our best to share this with the general public and any researchers who may be interested.
Please use the following outline to set up your reef restoration article. You do not need to fill out all fields, but just do as much as you can then email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Project Name
- Project led by (individual or group name)
- Project location (Country, Province, site)
- Approximate project size in square meters
- Type of project (passive restoration, coral transplantation/relocation, coral gardening, artificial reef, mineral accretion device, substrate stabilization, coral nursery, etc)
- Monitoring method (number of fragments/colonies, coral growth, habitat complexity, fish abundance, etc)
- Project description
- Lessons learned
- Advice to others