Who we are
The New Heaven Reef Conservation Program (NHRCP) has grown to become one of the highest quality and most respected marine conservation programs in the world. Started in 2007, the program has become the leader in marine resource management for the island of Koh Tao, and a hub of hands-on scientific training in research, restoration, and protection of coral reefs. The program offers all available Conservation Diver Courses, and has 4 full time instructors to keep student ratios to a minimum. No matter your diving level, you can go and get involved in their activities, they even have a sea turtle nursery for non-divers to enjoy. With over 1,500 students trained, you can guarantee you will get the best of what marine conservation is all about.
What we offer
We offer our training courses in 3 day to 4 week programs, and also internships and thesis projects. We can customize training programs to fit the goals of groups and school trips.
We most of the conservation diver courses, which you can find out more about on our course schedule page.
When to visit
Our program is open 10 months of the year, with a break between October 15th and December 15th for the monsoon season. The best times to visit are from January – May and July – September.
Upcoming course schedule
- 23 December, 2019 (1-3 weeks course)
- 13 January, 2020 (1-4 weeks course)
- 10 February, 2020 (1-4 weeks course)
- 30 March, 2020 (only 1 week course)
- 13 April, 2020 (1-4 weeks course)
- 11 May, 2020 (1-4 weeks course)
- 8 June, 2020 (only 1 week course)
- 13 July, 2020 (1-4 weeks course)
- 10 August, 2020 (1-4 weeks course)
- 14 September, 2020 (1-4 weeks course)
Book a Course
If you are interested in receiving more information about the programs on offer at the NHRCP please contact us at email@example.com